What we inherently are, is a result of our past thinking, both conscious and subconscious. Energy follows intention!
A conscious recognition of our having wisdom, strength, courage and determination to strive for harmonious conditions and knowing how to decipher much of what has been received from others, the result of opinions, suggestions or statements is a result of power that comes from within. If power can be developed by exercising and understanding cause and effect, incorporating it into my thought processes, to increase and develop along the way, and as the law becomes fully operative, I will find that the things I seek are seeking me. One can have education and knowledge, but if not utilized properly, it may lead nowhere, nothing life changing may happen without a definite cause or conscious choice to be a better person and to consider the knowledge, study and observation of the world within, seven laws of our mind, or the pyramid of success.
We can consciously use all the desirable characteristics with which we have been provided or we can repress and refuse to allow the undesirable ones to manifest. This is powerful ….But thought works no magic transformations; it obeys natural laws; it sets in motion natural forces; it releases natural energies; it manifests in your conduct and actions, and these in turn react upon your friends and acquaintances, and eventually upon the whole of your environment. You can originate thought, and, since thoughts are creative, you can create for yourself the things you desire or yearn for all that the world has to give in friendship, honor, love and approval.
To gain this estate, three processes are necessary: You must earnestly desire it. You must assert your claim. You must take possession…You admit that those are not burdensome conditions…. If then the spirit is all there is, upon the recognition of this fact must depend the ability to demonstrate all power, whether physical, mental or spiritual…All possession is the result of the accumulative attitude of mind, or the money consciousness; this is the magic wand which will enable you to receive the idea, and it will formulate plans for you to execute, and you will find as much pleasure in the execution as in the satisfaction of attainment and achievement. I Can Be What I Will To Be.
7 Laws of the Mind
1. Law of Forgiveness – I forgive everyone
2. Law of Dual Thought – I can attach any feeling I desire to any thought. My choice.
3. Law of Substitution – I can instantly replace a negative thought with a positive one.
4. Law of Relaxation – My relaxed, calm state of mind helps me access infinite intelligence.
5. Law of Practice – I practice daily, including these laws, and perform amazingly because of practice.
6. Law of Subconscious – My subconscious works 24-7 to manifest what I plant along with my Dharma (DMP)..
7. Law of Growth – Whatever I think about grows and what I forget atrophies without exception.